Tips to Personalize Your Child’s Room
Contributors: Jen deWeen (R.N.) • Dawne Yusi (M. Ed.) • Lily Law
We've come up with some unique ways to personalize your child's room by using themes from Morning Bird bedding. Here are some cute ideas to get the creative juices flowing:
- Create a Bat Light night light like this one here.
- Repurpose a gamer’s desk chair to make your child feel like a race car driver while studying.
- Use plants like ferns or cypresses to make a Jurassic jungle right at home.
- Use wall letter decals to create a trolls word bubble in the shape of a Trolls themed 6 petal flower or a heart. Here are some ideas to get you started: LOVE, ADVENTURE, SING, DANCE, SMILE, POPPY, MADDY, SMIDGE, COOPER, CREEK, BRANCH, and don’t forget to put your child’s name front and center!
- Accessorize the room with some of Ryan’s favorite items. You could get a soccer ball night light and a cloud shaped area rug. Get out the tools and create a shoe rack from one or two skateboard decks. Don’t forget some red headphones for the desk to give the room an extra special Combo Panda touch.
- Create a collage of framed art, featuring drawings of your favorite “glamorous” things, such as sunglasses, rings, crowns, bows, dresses, etc.