USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The Personal Information we collected about you;
- The sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); and
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you. See below regarding impact on warranties.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
HOW A DELETION REQUEST WILL AFFECT YOUR WARRANTY
If you have purchased a warranty for any of our products and you have made a Deletion Request pursuant to your Delete Request Rights, you acknowledge and agree that your warranty will be null and void and of no further effect. Therefore, please carefully review and consider your product warranty before exercising your Deletion Request Rights.
EXERCISING ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY, AND DELETION RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either calling us at 855-909-4118 or emailing us at Info@morningbird.com.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
REQUEST TO DELETE ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION VOIDS ANY AND ALL COMPANY WARRANTIES.
PLEASE BE READ THE BELOW NOTICE REGARDING YOUR REQUEST TO DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE CCPA OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS ALLOWING YOU TO REQUEST THIS DELETION.
BY EMAILING INFO@MORNINGBIRD.COM AND REQUESTING TO DELETE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR REQUEST TO DELETE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR THE INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR US TO VERIFY PRODUCTS AND/OR WARRANTIES YOU PURCHASED OR WHICH WERE PURCHASED ON YOUR BEHALF, WILL NULL AND VOID ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES PURCHASED BY OR ON YOUR BEHALF FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AND/OR PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
THIS IS A NECESSARY CONSEQUENCE OF THE COMPANY HONORING YOUR DELETION REQUEST, AS BY DELETING ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PERTINENT TO YOUR WARRANTY AND PRODUCT PURCHASES, THE COMPANY CANNOT THEN VERIFY THE PRODUCT AND/OR WARRANTY THAT WAS PURCHASED BY OR ON YOUR BEHALF FROM OR PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, AND THUS THE COMPANY WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCESS ANY AND FULFILL ANY OF YOUR WARRANTIES.
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 855-909-4118 OR EMAIL US AT INFO@MORNINGBIRD.COM.
4814-1678-0756, v. 1